Our certified lab is crucial to your success.
The Texas Center for Reproductive Health has the latest state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our on-site operating suite and reproductive laboratory received the prestigious accreditation by the College of American Pathologists.
Our success rates have consistently been above the national average. But high success rates do not always tell the whole story. We specialize in reproductive medicine and endocrinology so we often see the most complicated cases, including couples who have been advised not to undergo or to cease treatment by other centers.
Our approach to your specific fertility issues is patient focused and science based, so as a patient you can expect:
- Treatment protocols unique to each couple
- Access to staff and your physician 7 days a week
- Answers to any question you may have
- More than 35 years on the leading edge of fertility and endocrinology research
- A certified high-tech lab and specially designed surgical suite on-site
- Board-certified andrologist, embryologist, and cryobiologist
- Nationally recognized cryobank
Our intensive diagnostics and state of the art treatments are designed to do one thing: deliver the best outcomes for you. And that’s our idea of success. Due to the time required to collect and publish Assisted Reproductive Technology data, the information is several years old and outdated. The National data for Assisted Reproductive Technology can be found below through the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention).
Our current statistics for 2013 are the most recently published SART data. At the Texas Center for Reproductive Health in women 35 years of age and younger:
- Overall fresh egg cycle (non-frozen) pregnancy rate per embryo transfer = 76.5% (13 of 17)
- Overall fresh cycle (non-frozen) delivery rate per embryo transfer = 70.6% (12 of 17)
- Overall frozen (cryopreserved embryo) cycle pregnancy rate per embryo transfer = 71.4% (5 of 7)